Saturday, August 2, 2008

Is life a flashback?

Sometimes i get this weird thought...one day when i'll be very very old....i'll be sitting in a rocking chair on my terrace garden, thinking nothing (for a change) and then suddenly i'll realize....life has come full circle...today past meets present!! so this was the past....the flashback of my life (or the flashback of the life i dreamt??) - and i wont be myself then - > that is, i wasnt myself all along my life - > that is, i am not myself now - > that is, this is all a dream - > that is, i am actually living my dream (!) - > that is, that day, i'll meet reality - > that is, this is all unreal (maufactured maybe - by the real me) - > so which is really the real me????

(i've already mentioned this blog is gonna be full of crap..if u're still interested....read on)

Like they show in Indian mythological television shows - we've got some god telling his wife.."you are not aware...in such and such incarnation, i was so and so and you had this role to play then, currently i am going down to earth to play another role and you too will come after sometime"....and the wife still doesnt know what exactly is her role going to be this time. She goes to the earth, plays her part, comes back and then this fellow will tell her....."you know what were you in the previous incarnation?"...and again..the poor thing's clueless.

In the same fashion, could it be that we ourselves have made up our roles? But..oh..please...dont let it be that someone else has written my script...i want to be myself yaar...or least what i want myself to be...or is it what i am dreaming...or is it just happening, without any plan/purpose/role/script whatsoever...there i go again...just plain confused....to be or not to be....are you too?

1 comment:

  1. Well, mast vatla tuz he likhan..
    I too thinking the same "Uljhan"

    Love,
    Dhanu

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome! But only those i like would get posted after moderation :)